The Hive Vision HIVE attracts the best designers, engineers, contractors and managers to create efficient solutions for the marketplace
We’ve never liked to play by the rules. In fact, we’ve always preferred making our own.
Because it’s never enough just to follow the status quo in the energy sector—it’s all about asking ourselves one simple question: how can we do energy technology better than the competition for you?
The answer is simple: use our collective expertise and proven track record to turn the game on its head, share in your risk, and do things differently.
We’re talking revolutionary thinking in a crowded marketplace—one that’s rapidly evolving, where good enough doesn’t deliver any longer. And so we’re doing things a new way, by offering our customers proven modular solutions that work, along with a disruptive risk-share approach that means we put as much on the line as they do.
Simply put, our philosophy is truly revolutionary. So is the modular technology we’ve developed, and the customizable vertical integration strategy we use.
We formed HIVE because, in the world of energy technology, we’re mavericks—our mindset didn’t gel with good enough reliability, cost-effectiveness, and safety; we knew we could do better. And we have.
Learn more about our models now:
A diverse marketplace calls for a disruptive approach that bucks current trends. HIVE offers risk-sharing and customizable solutions that work:
- Water treatment facilities (evaporator systems, concentrators, crystallizers, blowdown treatment)
- Steam generation
- Power generation (including cogeneration)
- Overall facility designs for insitu projects
- Distributed SAGD facilities (pad sized processing facilities)
- Pipelines and other supporting infrastructure
HIVE works closely with our industry partners to provide customers with greater value:
- Regulatory application engineering submissions and design validation
- Design, procurement and project management services
- Fabrication, construction and commissioning services
- Operations, maintenance and performance optimization
- Drilling, pipeline and civil services
HIVE can help make your next project a success.
MEET THE HIVE COLLECTIVE We think about energy tech differently—we have the track record to prove it.
A bold new approach, proven expertise, and sharing in your risk—our management team is made of innovative industry professionals who share a common mindset: it’s time to shift the paradigm when it comes to cutting-edge energy solutions.
The HIVE Collective is multi-disciplined and offers real hands-on experience with over 250 well pairs, infill wells and steam flood wells operating within 10 unique reservoirs in Alberta and Saskatchewan.
Our SAGD project experience speaks for itself:
- Athabasca Oil Sands – Hangingstone
- BlackPearl – Blackrod & Onion Lake
- Cenovus – Christina Lake & Foster Creek
- Connacher – Pod 1 & Algar
- CNRL – Kirby Pilot (Rio Alto Exploration), Kirby South
- Husky – Bolney, Edam, & Pikes Peak
- OSUM – Orion (BlackRock & Osum)
- Pengrowth – Lindbergh Pilot & Commercial
- Serafina – Edam
- Southern Pacific – McKay
- Suncor - Firebag
- Sunshine Oilsands – West Ells
- Total – Joslyn Pilot & Commercial (Deer Creek)